Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
For full access to the Rudin Management Warden's, Deputy Warden's and Searchers Comprehensive FS/EAP Courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
Each of the individual Courses also have a one-time "Course Key," that will be given to you for later use when enrolling in a Course.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains, to verify your email address.
- Your account will then be confirmed and you will be able to log in, or will be automatically logged in.
- Then, select the course you want to participate in and enter the Course Key.
If you are prompted for an "Course Key" - use the one that was provided by your properties management. This key will "enroll" you in the course.
You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.